Welcome to my Blog.

Welcome to my blog. I live in Sydney and love living on the water but I like to be part of the Global Shopping Experience. My other favourite cities are New York, Paris, Rome,Tokyo & London and I would love to travel more around the World. I like to surround myself with dynamic and energetic people and luxurious things: Pink Champagne Afternoon Tea with Royal Albert Lady Carlyle; Wedgwood and Royal Doulton enhanced by Pale Pink and White Peonies; Yves Delormes Linen; Enjoy Lighting and Glasshouse Perfumed Candles; Crystal cut lamps and a great selection of music. Well cut designer suits, dresses and coats; White Gold Jewellery; Designer SHOES and handbags as well as hats; scarves; gloves; sunglasses; fun Mimco Jewellery accessories and Holster Bling flats are included in my organised pinklily wardrobe. My life must include going to the Theatre; Dancing and Fine Dining. I like to spend time Listening to Music especially Jazz by Diana Krall; Reading my favourite Fashion Magazines, Vogue, Harpers Bazaar and Vanity Fair with a cup of cappuccino at my side; Swimming in the pool; or experiencing Sydney Cafe Life and amazing Restaurants. Must mention how I enjoy spending time with my iMac; being part of a wide world of social media; My Blog; Twitter; Pinterest; Facebook; & chatting on my iPhone. I love challenges, new experiences, expanding my world and learning about great new ideas in design and style. Time spent with creative, people is interesting and exciting. I thrive on discovering new knowledge and enjoy researching and sharing new up to date ideas and media stories in Luxury Living; Style; Design; Fashion; Beauty; Entertainment and Travel . I will be blogging about living a life of luxury and I need to be organised to do all of this. Hope you join me in this journey. Enjoy GJB

Friday 17 February 2012

POPPING HOT COLOURS OF THE SEASON


POPPING HOT SEASON COLOURS 2012 
Colour accessories make me smile and bring a spring into my step. The fashionable colours in handbags are bright hot fuchsia pinks through to iridescent greens, burnt shades of orange as well as pastel pinks and mauves. Red is still fashionable but there are some fabulous red patent numbers on my top 10 list. There are definitely handbags which are reminiscent of some of the famous designs from previous decades. Many of these will take you from desk to dinner and all you'll need to add is some bling to your jewellery. If you want the same colour pop in an evening clutch, there are some great choices available. Colour abounds in your choice of shoe colours in every style for every occasion. I have chosen a selection of different fashionable designers who are featuring gorgeous options this season.



I think that it is always a good start to flick through current magazines and look at all price ranges to decide what style you like and what colours will POP your wardrobe. The HERMES KELLY BAG is available in Orange but does not feature on their website. There are many designers who have bags available in this shape. It is a classical very tidy shape and it will always be in style. I've selected an orange clutch as a daytime option or the DIANE VON FURSTENBERG TONDA CLUTCH. If you like a more subtle look a burnt orange handbag will still add colour but a little less POP. 

The shoe designers are all showcasing their colour pumps and heels. Christian Louboutin has continued to put out an amazing creative line. If you want to choose an Orange high heel shoe DIANE VON FURSTENBERG also has a great orange style. There are endless shoe designers with orange shoes in their collection but I think that the patent orange look is the best. SAKS has a flat rate of postage to Australia and NORDSTROM's shoe sale online started yesterday. They have great iPhone app Choices are endless.




HOT PINK will always be a favourite with many girls and again there are many shades of pink. I am going for the Hot pink in the KATE SPADE Ettie Cross Body Design. If you are going to a meeting what about the KATE SPADE iPad cover( matching iPhone cover available). If you like a larger bag the MICHAEL KORS ostrich is also HOT. 






Green is hitting the 2012 NYFW Runway and this KATE SPADE New York Lattice Colourblock Satin Point Toe Pump is striking. If you prefer another shade, the Tiffany blue/green Aqua Brian Atwood - Debra Patent Leather Slingback Platform Pumps are a platform option.
Pastels are an option if you are not into bold brights. This Balenciaga Work Glycine handbag is a gorgeous mauve colour and it will be noticed. If you want a pastel pink clutch, the Red Valentino range includes this bow clutch for lunch with the girls and this Ted Baker iPad cover for meetings.


Red will always feature in a fashion collection and I have chosen a Brahim 'Louise' Croc Embossed Satchel and the Kate Spade New York 'Barclay Street - Dama' Patent Leather Tote for when you need that extra space.
What are your favourites?
Enjoy GJB!

No comments:

Post a Comment