Welcome to my Blog.

Welcome to my blog. I live in Sydney and love living on the water but I like to be part of the Global Shopping Experience. My other favourite cities are New York, Paris, Rome,Tokyo & London and I would love to travel more around the World. I like to surround myself with dynamic and energetic people and luxurious things: Pink Champagne Afternoon Tea with Royal Albert Lady Carlyle; Wedgwood and Royal Doulton enhanced by Pale Pink and White Peonies; Yves Delormes Linen; Enjoy Lighting and Glasshouse Perfumed Candles; Crystal cut lamps and a great selection of music. Well cut designer suits, dresses and coats; White Gold Jewellery; Designer SHOES and handbags as well as hats; scarves; gloves; sunglasses; fun Mimco Jewellery accessories and Holster Bling flats are included in my organised pinklily wardrobe. My life must include going to the Theatre; Dancing and Fine Dining. I like to spend time Listening to Music especially Jazz by Diana Krall; Reading my favourite Fashion Magazines, Vogue, Harpers Bazaar and Vanity Fair with a cup of cappuccino at my side; Swimming in the pool; or experiencing Sydney Cafe Life and amazing Restaurants. Must mention how I enjoy spending time with my iMac; being part of a wide world of social media; My Blog; Twitter; Pinterest; Facebook; & chatting on my iPhone. I love challenges, new experiences, expanding my world and learning about great new ideas in design and style. Time spent with creative, people is interesting and exciting. I thrive on discovering new knowledge and enjoy researching and sharing new up to date ideas and media stories in Luxury Living; Style; Design; Fashion; Beauty; Entertainment and Travel . I will be blogging about living a life of luxury and I need to be organised to do all of this. Hope you join me in this journey. Enjoy GJB

Monday 2 April 2012

Luxury Style-On Trend, Pastels, Lace. A pale blue sea.





Valentino cap sleeve dress
$5,615 - mytheresa.com

Christian Dior mink fur jacket
£4,229 - farfetch.com

Jonathan Aston dot tight
£12 - johnlewis.com

Louis Vuitton monogrammed jewelry
bagborroworsteal.com

Miu Miu crystal clip earrings
$150 - net-a-porter.com

Louis Vuitton vintage bangle
bagborroworsteal.com

Eugenia kim hat
$231 - shopbop.com

Miu Miu glitter sunglasses
$390 - miumiu.com




Enjoy GJB! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind comments. I love Fashion & Style. Great idea on your blog to wear white all week. I've joined your site and listed you on my blogs I follow. I have just put the Join this site on my blog. Join me and follow me on Pinterest
    http://pinterest.com/gjb215/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/GJB215. I have liked you on Facebook. We could be friends on facebook http://www.facebook.com/GJB215. I enjoy making new friends. See you on these social media sights.

    ReplyDelete