Welcome to my Blog.

Welcome to my blog. I live in Sydney and love living on the water but I like to be part of the Global Shopping Experience. My other favourite cities are New York, Paris, Rome,Tokyo & London and I would love to travel more around the World. I like to surround myself with dynamic and energetic people and luxurious things: Pink Champagne Afternoon Tea with Royal Albert Lady Carlyle; Wedgwood and Royal Doulton enhanced by Pale Pink and White Peonies; Yves Delormes Linen; Enjoy Lighting and Glasshouse Perfumed Candles; Crystal cut lamps and a great selection of music. Well cut designer suits, dresses and coats; White Gold Jewellery; Designer SHOES and handbags as well as hats; scarves; gloves; sunglasses; fun Mimco Jewellery accessories and Holster Bling flats are included in my organised pinklily wardrobe. My life must include going to the Theatre; Dancing and Fine Dining. I like to spend time Listening to Music especially Jazz by Diana Krall; Reading my favourite Fashion Magazines, Vogue, Harpers Bazaar and Vanity Fair with a cup of cappuccino at my side; Swimming in the pool; or experiencing Sydney Cafe Life and amazing Restaurants. Must mention how I enjoy spending time with my iMac; being part of a wide world of social media; My Blog; Twitter; Pinterest; Facebook; & chatting on my iPhone. I love challenges, new experiences, expanding my world and learning about great new ideas in design and style. Time spent with creative, people is interesting and exciting. I thrive on discovering new knowledge and enjoy researching and sharing new up to date ideas and media stories in Luxury Living; Style; Design; Fashion; Beauty; Entertainment and Travel . I will be blogging about living a life of luxury and I need to be organised to do all of this. Hope you join me in this journey. Enjoy GJB

Thursday 1 December 2011

GIFT IDEAS Relaxing At Home with SCENTED CANDLES

ON MY GIFT LIST
SCENTED CANDLES For Friends and on my Santa List.

I had more than the 10 gifts to buy on my list that I finalised in my last blog, so I thought more about my favourite things and this was again to think about the people to whom I was giving the gifts. When I need to tune out from the day, my go to plan is to turn off the lights and choose one of my favourite scented candle and just de stress and enjoy my own private time to relax. Perfume is a personal choice of course but with candles I can choose a variety depending on my needs. It is a good idea to  know your friend's favourite perfume if giving a candle as a gift. Remember what they commented on when they visited you.
I am always amazed at the number of burning hours in the more exclusive brands. I do have a great secret to share with you about making that a reality. I discovered this after having received some beautiful   Crabtree & Evelyn Candles in gorgeous etched glass votives from my daughter. Trim the wick before you light the candle for the first time and burn for about 2 hours or so that the wax melts right across to both of the sides of the container. This will allow the candle to burn equally down the container. 
It would be remiss of me not to say that any candle must be watched over from a safety point of view. If you trim the wick each time it will reduce the smoke and the beautiful perfume will be evident immediately. 

Crabtre& Evelyn have online specials at the moment gift
with purchase offers and Outlet Store Specials. BirkenHead Point in Sydney has had a facelift and it is a worth a visit. If you sign up to the Crabtree & Evelyn and the VIP BirkenHead Point newsletters, you will receive their emails with these specials. This is the 25th Anniversary Limited Edition Noel Candle $59.95 and the 3 Fragranced votives$54.95. These candles will create a beautiful fragrance in your home at Christmas. Gift 11 and 12 decisions.

Gift 13 and 14 decisions.
Luxurious Glasshouse Candles

Gorgeous packaging. Limited Edition. Always see if the scent suits you as an individual. This is also a very pretty PINK pack.                   






        

                             


                      

    
                Favourite No1 is Tahaa Vanilla Caramel                                                                                                            
Triple Scented & My Favourite No 2 is Montego Bay Coconut Lime. Gift 15 and 16 decisions.

Your friends will love these 

and they are in Gorgeous packaging.
The Rodeo Drive is a limited Edition and it's PINK. The scent is DIVINE.
Gift 17 decision.
Going strong, crossing off  my LIST. 
PS...... Santa..... I'd like the Rodeo Drive candle in my stocking.... if you think that i have been a good girl.




If you are looking for a permanent Flameless candle that will flicker and some of them are scented, you'll just need batteries. 


The Enjoy Lighting range is being used on catwalks and loved by stars like Kylie and Danni Minogue. It's available at TVSN in a range of colours and sizes. Gift 18 and 19 decisions.
Coffee..... cappuccino. Home stretch.



I guess I'd better consider a corporate gift. In a different category......seriously LUXURY. Can't go past Jo Malone. Two sizes and Two price points available. The hurricane lamp is BEAUTIFUL.                                                                                                                                                                                                            
Did anyone read my Twitter yesterday at GJB215 
If you spent $500 last night at David Jones 
on the online Vogue shopping night you
received a Jo Malone collection worth $325.
Gift decision 20.

                                                                                                           
                                                                                                                                                                  

Now it's time to put the Christmas tree up!
Enjoy! GJB215

No comments:

Post a Comment